Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Airport #1

Alright, so here it is. I am in airport #1, also known as Albany International Airport. Last night, I was extremely anxious about the trip, not about flying, not about New Zealand, but ABOUT THE AIRPORTS! I have flown and been in airports before, but I have always had people just kind of do the ticket business and find the gate business for me. I was a nervous wreck about getting my ticket and finding the gate, but you know what...it's not that difficult. My friend reassured me that when we thought our parents were geniuses for figuring out the flight stuff, they were actually just using common sense. Look up. Read the numbers. Go to the gate.

[Now watch, I'll get to the next airport and be completely confused. Ha hope not.]

Well, that's it for me...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment