Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Week!

I chatted with a friend today about ISV. She went to Australia last year through the program and had the time of her life. The pictures and videos just proved that even more. She asked when I was leaving and I replied, "Well, a week." Her reply back to me was, "Oh my gosh! Are you freaking out?" My initial answer was no.

I honestly haven't had the time to pack, let alone "freak out." But now, a week from departure, the nervousness is kicking in a little. I will arrive home from school a mere four days before I leave for the great NZ. That is just enough time to go out and get everything I need to travel and pack. It will be cutting it close I think, but hey, I'm a college kid, I can pack and get ready quickly, right?

Some proper weather clothing, a few short novels, a notebook, a pen, a few bucks, a camera, and I am set. This month will be unlike anything I have ever done. And, well, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment